Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 March 2011

12 good days now what?

Well I got 12 god days, I've really made the most of them.

I was grumpy yesterday but I'd not slept much because of the pain in my hips/legs.


Had a lovely morning, took my youngest to an art group.

Just after lunch it hit, I just sank.
I felt my mood change, It was like someone turned a switch. I just felt so sad with no explanation as to why. That's kind of how I feel now, I just want to cry. I hate this low feeling, just a few days ago I could of taken on the world. Now I just want to hide away till the good days come back.
I'm full of worry about what I'm going to say or do. I worry about what I'm going to end up arguing with Mr G about. I hate the fact I know it's coming. I tried to stop it last month and it made me worse so how do I go about it all this month? I don't know!?!

I plan on trying my hardest to eat as well as I can. I'm going to reduce my coffee intake and see how I go.
Prepare myself for the anger and rage, try to see/feel my own signs. Attempt to take my meds before I snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment