Total Pageviews

Friday 11 March 2011

I'm so lucky!

So even after an awful night last night filled with anger, rage,self harm and wanted to just be gone. My husband is going all out to hep me.

Today he's pushed me to talk to the right people to get help.
I was on the phone all morning, I spoke to the CMHT(community meant health team) who told me to contact the gateway team. After a long chat with a lovey lady, I was advised to see my GP and get my hormone levels checked. I've got my appointment booked for Monday. I've also spoken to my mum so she knows what's going on. All of this is a huge step, I would usually just hide away.

He's also organised me a meal plan with one of my friends who just happens to work on the healthy eating team. He's going to order the ingredients to be delivered next week.

I'm still feeling quite low but these bad days should be over soon.
I'm feeling anxious about going on a family outing tomorrow. I just hope that tomorrow is the start of my good days and I can enjoy it. I just worry that I'm going to spoil it for everyone. They are going swimming and after last nights events I'd rather not wear a swimming costume. I'm going to take my knitting and make some eggs for Easter.

I'm so lucky to have someone supporting me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment