Total Pageviews

Friday 18 March 2011

The bad in the good.

It's hard to think about the bad days when I feel so good right now.
I need to though! I need to plan what I'm going to do.
I want to make an effort to eat better for a start. Last month I knew it was coming and I tried to stop it. I held it in which just seemed to cause more of an explosion.

I'm joining in an event month on a forum I go on. I'll be seeing my handmade things. I've set up collabs with some other work at home mums. I need to get as much done now so I'm prepared. It's due to start just as my bad days are. Typical....lol I just hope I can keep my concentration enough to get some things listed when it starts. Luckily I've finished a couple of things and I have a few bits part finished.

I'm used to just plodding on.
Accepting the good and bad days as they come and go.
Now I'm trying to embrace the good days while they are here. this past week I've done more than I've done in a long time! I've made an effort to take my daughters to toddler groups, rather than sitting at home doing nothing. I even got baby sitters and went to a knitting group! No kids lol. The lady who runs the toddler art group asked if I'd like to volunteer.
I'm going to go and hep out next Wednesday afternoon. I said I might not be able to do it every week but I'd be happy to hep.

No comments:

Post a Comment